Refer A Friend Terms and Conditions
Frankies Bikinis Refer A Friend Program
Terms and Conditions
- Referrer. A“Referrer” is a real person who refers friends. To participate as Referrer, visit https://frankiesbikinis.com/pages/refer-a-friend and follow the on screen instructions to refer others to the website. There is no limit to the amount of real people you may refer. For every “Qualified Referral” (defined below), a Referrer may be eligible to receive “Referral Reward(s)” (also defined below).
- Qualified Referral. A “Qualified Referral” occurs when the following conditions are met:
- A purchase made at www.frankiesbikinis.com by a “Referred Customer” who uses the Referrer’s personal Refer-a-Friend program link (embedded in the email, twitter, or Facebook invitation) to arrive at our website; and
- The Referred Customer makes a “Qualifying Purchase.” A “Qualifying Purchase” means the Referred Customer’s first purchase on the website totaling over $50 in total value, minus all fees including taxes, discounts, shipping charges, returns, chargebacks, fraudulent payments, and/or other 3rd party fees, and not including gift card purchases, and which purchase is not returned or cancelled within seven (7) days of purchase.
Referred Customer. The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person (for example, by using a different email address). Referred customer will receive $15 to spend towards purchase of $50 or more at frankiesbikinis.com.
- Referral Rewards. The Referrer shall receive one (1) Referral Reward valued toward future purchases at frankiesbikinis.com for each valid and verified Qualified Referral generated by that Referrer.
- Reward Payments. Rewards are payable in increments of $15, redeemable at frankiesbikinis.coom with each Qualifying Purchase. The maximum Qualified Referrals earned per calendar year may be no more than 50 Qualified Referrals. As a Referrer, you are responsible for any and all tax liability resulting from Referral Rewards.
- Eligibility. Eligibility is limited to real persons only. To be a Referrer, you must be at least 18 years old, and be legally permitted to provide the personal information (e.g., name and email address) of each Referred Customer. Frankies Bikinis Refer-a-Friend Program cannot be used by businesses for affiliate lead generation as determined by Frankies Bikinis sole discretion.
- No Spam. You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam" under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from Frankies Bikinis Refer-a-Friend program.
- Right to Close Accounts. Frankies Bikinis reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Referrer and/or Referred Customer and to request proper payment if the Referrer and/or Referred Customer attempts to use the Frankies Bikinis Refer-a-Friend program in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
- Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. Frankies Bikinis reserves the right to cancel the Refer-a-Friend Program or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. Any unclaimed referral rewards will be forfeited at that time.
- Prohibited Conduct, Generally. Referrers and Referred Customers (collectively “Users” ) agree not to use the Program to:
- Violate any applicable law;
- Infringe the intellectual property rights of Frankies Bikinis or any third parties;
- Collect or store personal data about other Users;
- Resell, barter, trade, auction, or otherwise generate income by providing access to the Program to others.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or violate the Program Terms or servers or networks connected to the Program; or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of such networks;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Program, or to other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Program;
- Transmit any file that contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or any other contaminating or destructive features; or
- Use the Program to conduct any activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity that infringes the rights of others.
FRANKIES BIKINIS SUMMER KICKOFF SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: Frankies Bikinis Summer Kickoff Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open to entrants who are at 18 years of age or older. Entrants under the legal age of majority in their state of residence must have permission to enter the Promotion from their parent or guardian. Employees of Sponsor and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and related companies, and agencies and immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings and spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same household, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. Void in all U.S. territories and possessions and overseas military installations and where prohibited or restricted by law.
- TIMING: The Promotion begins May 10th, 2018 at 9:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on May 24th, 2018 at 11:59 PM PT (the “Promotion Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER: A“Referrer” is a real person who refers friends. To participate as Referrer, visit https://frankiesbikinis.com/pages/refer-a-friend and follow the on screen instructions to refer others to the website. There is no limit to the amount of real people you may refer. For every “Qualified Referral” (defined below), a Referrer may be eligible to receive “Referral Reward(s)” (also defined below). Qualified Referral. A “Qualified Referral” occurs when the following conditions are met: A purchase made at www.frankiesbikinis.com by a “Referred Customer” who uses the Referrer’s personal Refer-a-Friend program link (embedded in the email, twitter, or Facebook invitation) to arrive at our website; and The Referred Customer makes a “Qualifying Purchase.” A “Qualifying Purchase” means the Referred Customer’s first purchase on the website totaling over $50 in total value, minus all fees including taxes, discounts, shipping charges, returns, chargebacks, fraudulent payments, and/or other 3rd party fees, and not including gift card purchases, and which purchase is not returned or cancelled within seven (7) days of purchase. Referred Customer. The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person (for example, by using a different email address). Referred customer will receive $15 to spend towards purchase of $50 or more at frankiesbikinis.com. Each person referred and makes a qualifying purchase will count as an entry between May 10th and May 24th at 11:59 PM PT.
- ENTRY CONDITIONS: Limit five (5) Entries per person per Promotion Post, for a maximum total of ten (10) Entries per person. The authorized account holder of the email address used to enter the Promotion is deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- PRIZE: First prize is $250 Frankies Bikinis Giftcard to one (1) winner. 2nd Prize is $150 Gift Card to Frankies Bikinis to one (1) winner, and 3rd Prize is a $75 gift card to Frankies Bikinis to one (1) winner. Prize fulfillment is based on availability. Please allow two-three (2-3) weeks for prize delivery from the time a winner provides delivery information to Sponsor. Taxes on prize, if any, are solely the responsibility of the winner. Winners of a prize valued at $600 or more will receive a Federal Tax Form 1099. We recommend that you consult with your tax advisor if you have further questions. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion, unless such substitution is prohibited by law. Sponsor may disqualify a winner and select an alternate winner if any prize is returned undeliverable. Prizes are non-transferable. Sponsor need not substitute a prize based on the winner’s request.
- ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- WINNER SELECTION: Three (3) potential winning entrants will be selected by who had the most qualified referrals and drawing is on May 25th. Potential winning entrants will be contacted via email message. If a potential winning entrant is determined by Sponsor to be unqualified to participate in this Promotion or does not respond to Sponsor’s correspondence within 24 hours, the potential winning entrant will be disqualified and a new potential winning entrant will be selected by random drawing.
- REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION: The potential winning entrant may be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release (“Affidavit”) in accordance with the instructions listed in the notification correspondence. Any entrant who fails or refuses to sign and return the required documentation within the time period as specified by Sponsor will be disqualified. If a potential winning entrant is considered a minor in the legal jurisdiction in which the entrant resides, then that entrant’s parent or legal guardian may be required to execute and return the Affidavit. Non-compliance with these Official Rules or failure to return all required documentation by the stated deadline or Sponsor’s inability to contact an entrant (using the contact information provided in his or her registration) within a reasonable time period, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion may result in disqualification and the forfeiture of the prize.
- PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of the entrant’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, hometown, state and any other information submitted to Sponsor by entrant for promotional purposes, or on a winner’s list, if applicable, in any media, worldwide, without further payment or compensation.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Potential winning entrants are subject to Sponsor’s verification. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Potential winners must comply with the Official Rules, and receipt of prizes is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or unforeseen schedule changes that may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Promotion, even if caused by Sponsor’s negligence. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or with the intent to impair the integrity of the Promotion will be void. Sponsor has the sole discretion to modify, cancel or suspend this Promotion should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion or Sponsor otherwise becomes incapable of running the Promotion as planned. Sponsor is not responsible for changes to entrant’s contact information. Any individual who attempts or otherwise encourages, directly or indirectly, the submission of false entries, as determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified. Sponsor has the sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Sponsor has the sole discretion to disqualify entrants who violate these Official Rules, tamper with the operation of the Promotion or engage in any conduct that is deemed detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Promotion or any other entrant. Sponsor has no obligation to return any entry consideration, if applicable, submitted by a disqualified entrant.
- RELEASE: As a condition of participating in the Promotion, entrants release the Sponsor and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) from liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including property damage, personal injury and death that may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Promotion, or possession, acceptance or use of prizes or participation in any Promotion-related activities and claims based on publicity rights, copyright or trademark infringement, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Promotion Entities are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human errors; technical malfunctions; lost, stolen, mutilated, mis-delivered, postage due, illegible, incomplete or untimely entries that may limit entrant’s ability to participate in the Promotion, even if caused by Sponsor’s negligence; failures, omissions, interruptions, deletions, or defects of any telephone network, computer online system, computer equipment, servers, providers, or software, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer relating to participation or inability to participate in the Promotion; inability to access the Site or upload information or data; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to telephone, computer, or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on telephone lines or the Internet or any website (including the Site) or for any other reason whatsoever; printing or other errors; or any combination thereof. Proof of uploading information or data or entering information at the Site is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. Illegible, duplicate and incomplete entries will be disqualified. False, fraudulent, or deceptive entries or acts, as determined by Sponsor, render entrants ineligible and all associated entries will be void.
- GOVERNING LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants or Sponsor in connection with this Promotion are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of any other state’s laws. Entrants hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Federal and State Courts in San Francisco, California for the purposes of any suit related to the Promotion and waive any claim that they are not subject personally to the jurisdiction of said courts or that any such suit or other proceeding is brought in an inconvenient forum or improper venue.
- WINNER LIST: To obtain a winner list by mail, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to “Frankies Bikinis Summer Kickoff Sweepstakes”, Attn: Frankies Bikinis 2301 E. 7th Street, A337, Los Angeles, CA 90023. Sponsor will send requested winner lists within 4-6 weeks after all prizes are awarded. Requests for the winner list must be received by 2 weeks after the prizes are anticipated to be rewarded.
- SPONSOR: Frankies Bikinis LLC, 2301 E. 7th Street A-337, Los Angeles, CA 90023.