The size chart
serves a general guideline for helping you find your right size in Frankies Bikinis. If you have questions about a specific style’s measurements, you can always reach out to our Bikini Experts on chat, email or phone. Please include your bust, waist, and hip measurements with your note and we’ll help you out.
How do I care for my Frankies Bikini?
Frankies Bikinis are made with the highest quality fabrics and delicate crochet details. To keep your Frankies Bikinis in tip top shape please follow our care instructions.
- Handwash with a mild detergent in cold water only
- We recommend using Le Paume bikini care, you can purchase it here!
- To use mix a quarter size of Le Paume bikini care with cool water and handwash your bikini
- Hang dry in the shade
- Do not tumble dry, dry clean, iron or use bleach
- Do not leave rolled up wet or wring out
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as it can cause pulling of the fabric
- High amounts of chlorine can ruin your bikini, make sure to wash immediately after use
- Certain tanning oils, sunscreens, and fake tanning can stain or damage your bikini
To extend the life of your Frankie Bikini we recommend rinsing immediately after use. Frankies Bikinis does not take back wash or worn items.
What are Frankies Bikinis made of?
Frankies Bikinis are made with the highest quality fabrics and delicate crochet details. Our bikinis are made of a blend of 79% Nylon + 21% Spandex.
Where are Frankies Bikinis made?
Frankies Bikinis are designed in Malibu, CA and made in Los Angeles, CA and Bali, Indonesia.
What do I do if I receive a faulty/incorrect item?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
your Name, Order #, a description of the issue and pictures if item is damaged so we can get you a replacement asap!
The item I want is out of stock, what do I do?
If there is an item that you want, but it is out of stock add your email to the waitlist by going to that product page, selecting the size you want, and entering your email. It's that simple! We will email you when it becomes available again.
Do you have anywhere I can try on Frankies Bikinis?
Please check out our Find A Store
page to find a retailer near you!
Where is Aiello clothing made?
Aiello clothing is made in the United States.
How do I care for my Aiello clothing?
To effectively maintain the longevity and quality of your items, please follow the specific instructions located on the care label inside your garment. Each piece is uniquely designed and care instructions may vary.