Frankies Bikinis, a fast-growing women’s swimwear, apparel and beauty brand, is looking for a committed individual for the E-Commerce Assistant position to join the Ecomm & Marketing Team.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Reporting to the eCommerce Manager we are seeking a talented, hardworking and enthusiastic full-time eCommerce Assistant. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, professional, and has a passion for fashion and eCommerce.
Inspection duties include but are not limited to:
- Creating new products and organizing collection in Shopify
- Creating assets and organizing for seasonal sales and special promotions
- Editing and organizing assets for collection launches
- Work in the back-end web system to create and update site categories to maintain an engaging shopping experience for the customer
- Creating and analyzing sales reports
- Supporting the ecommerce team in administrative duties and special projects relating to social media, design, photoshoots, and marketing.
- Assisting with photoshoot prep: communicating with production and creative department to gather samples for photoshoots, organizing/updating rack, tracking samples, helping stylist at shoot
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least one year of experience in Marketing and eCommerce preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a similar field
- Must be proficient in Excel and Mac operating systems
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- General software and computer skills; Photoshop, Shopify, and Microsoft Office
About Frankies Bikinis:
Founded in Malibu and based in Venice, California, Frankies Bikinis is a global online destination for fashion-forward beachwear. Known for high-end fabrics, fashion-forward shapes, and cheeky bottoms, our collections are designed to fit every woman. Since the company’s inception, founder Francesca Aiello has evolved the brand into a beach lifestyle brand, expanding product offerings to include ready-to-wear clothing and beauty.
Frankies Bikinis offers a dynamic, creative, and fun environment. We work at a fast pace to keep things fresh with new products launching every day. We look to the latest styles coming off the runway as we create each new drop. We offer flexible working hours, competitive salaries, 401k retirement plan, and cover 100 % of health insurance.
Frankies Bikinis is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please apply on LinkedIn.