PRODUCT & SIZINGHow do I care for my Frankies Bikini?
- To keep your Frankie Bikinis in tip top shape check out our Fabric Care page. We recommend washing with Le Paume to keep your swimwear in great shape. *Please note that Tie Dye fabrics must be washed separately and may bleed during first few washes.
- Frankies Bikinis are made with the highest quality fabrics and delicate crochet details. Our bikinis are made of a blend of 79% Nylon + 21% Spandex.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org your Name, Order #, a description of the issue and pictures if item is damaged so we can get you a replacement asap!
- The size chart serves a general guideline for helping you find your right size in Frankies Bikinis. If you have questions about a specific style’s measurements, you can always reach out to our Bikini Experts on chat, email or phone. Please include your bust, waist, and hip measurements with your note and we’ll help you out.
- If there is an item that you want, but it is out of stock add your email to the waitlist by going to that product page, selecting the size you want, and entering your email. It's that simple! We will email you when it becomes available again.
Do you have anywhere I can try on Frankies Bikinis?
Please check out our Find A Store page to find a retailer near you!
Where are Frankies Bikinis made?
Frankies Bikinis are designed in Malibu, CA and made in Los Angeles, CA and Bali, Indonesia.
When is live chat available?
Live chat is available M-F from 8:00AM – 4:00PM PST
What are your customer service phone hours?
Our customer service specialists are available to answer your call during M-F from 8AM – 4PM PST.
Who can I contact about wholesale or career opportunities?
All inquires can be emailed to email@example.com
How do I set up or view my account?
Please visit https://frankiesbikinis.com/account/login to get started.
What does it mean if my order says it’s unfulfilled?
Unfulfilled means your order has not shipped yet. It takes about 1 - 3 business days to get your order packed and ready to ship. Orders are not processed on the weekend.
How do I sign up for your newsletter?
You can sign up for our newsletter on the bottom right section of the website.
What is your return policy?
We accept bikinis bought from frankiesbikinis.com in new condition with tags and liners attached for a full refund. There’s no restocking fee and return shipping is free for returns within the U.S. We also offer easy returns for our international customers! You have 30 days from the day you purchased your items to return. Please note all final sale items and accessories are not eligible for refund, exchange, or store credit. Sale items purchased at a discount of 30% or more, including items bought with discount or promo codes are not eligible for a refund, exchange or store credit. Once we get your items back your refund will go back on the card you used to make the purchase.
Items must be returned unworn, unwashed, undamaged, unused, and with all original tags and liners attached. We strongly recommend you try on swimwear over underwear for sanitary reasons. Do not remove protective slip.
How do I return an order from within the U.S.?
For U.S. customers we offer a free return label when you start your return in our returns center: https://frankiesbikinis.returnly.com/ Follow the step-by-step instructions in our return center and include your packing slip from your original delivery in your return package. Please only send returns using our pre-paid return labels so that we can track your stuff.
How do I return an order from outside the U.S.?
We offer easy return shipping for our international customers. If you are sending back a return from outside the U.S., just reach out to our Frankies Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will assist you. Once your return is approved by our team you will receive a Return Form to fill out and include in your return package. Please note international customers are responsible for paying for the shipping and handling of their return order.
When will I get my refund?
Once we receive the item at our warehouse it can take up to 14 business days to process and receive a refund back on your credit card. Please note it can take anywhere between 5 – 10 business days, depending on your bank, to see the amount back in your account.
What is an Instant Refund?
While we're waiting for you to send back your bikini, you get an Instant Refund! Instant Refund allows you to purchase a different size, color or style on frankiesbikinis.com. This refund is for the amount of the item(s) you selected through the Returnly App and can only be used on frankiesbikinis.com.
How do I use my Instant Refund Voucher?
At the time a shipping label is presented to you, you will also receive a unique Instant Refund voucher code that you can easily copy to your clipboard. Load up your cart with goodies, and simply enter the code provided in the Gift Card box during checkout and your Instant Refund will be applied to your order. Purchases exceeding the Instant Refund amount are paid for with your store's normal check-out methods.
What if I don't use my Instant Refund?
If you decide not to use your Instant Refund, you are simply refunded as normal when the return is received back at our warehouse. Your Instant Refund voucher is automatically cancelled as soon as you are refunded.
Will I be notified when my item is refunded?
It can take up to 14 business days to process and receive a refund. It can take anywhere between 5 – 10 business days, depending on your bank, to see the amount back in your account. We only notify you once your refund has been issued, not when we receive your returned item. US customers will be given a tracking number to track their return. We recommend you hold on to your tracking and postage receipt in case the package gets lost on the way back to us.
Do I have to pay to ship my return?
For US customers, a prepaid return shipping label will be provided at no charge to return your merchandise (free shipping both ways). If you live outside the US, customers are responsible for paying for return postage.
ORDERS & SHIPPING
Can I change my order?
If you need to change or cancel your order, please contact us immediately. We generally process orders as soon as we receive them, and once our warehouse has processed your order we will be unable to make changes.
How long will it take for me to get my order?
Shipping times vary based on your shipping address and ship speed. Please see our shipping page for more information: https://frankiesbikinis.com/pages/shipping
How do I check on my order status?
Check your email and your account with Frankies Bikinis. Both will update you when your order is confirmed and when it has shipped out.
My package is lost, what should I do?
Please email email@example.com with your Name and Order Number. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Where is my tracking number?
You will receive an email with your tracking number once your order has shipped. If you have an account, you can check the status of your order at anytime, by simply logging into your account and clicking “Order Details." If your order states “Unfulfilled”, your order has been received and is being processed by our warehouse. If your order is “Fulfilled,” you will see a delivery tracking number.
What shipping methods do you offer?
Please see our different shipping methods on our webpage: https://frankiesbikinis.com/pages/shipping
How do I use a promo code or gift card?
To use a promo code or gift card:
- Go to your cart and click the checkout button.
- Once you reach the checkout page, on the right hand side of the page you will see the “Gift card or discount code” field. Fill it in and then hit the apply button!
What can I do if the promo code or gift card isn’t working?
Have you entered the code correctly? Try copying and pasting the code into the discount code section in checkout. Please check out at the terms and conditions of the discount code to make sure this offer is still valid. From time to time we offer discount codes for selected items only and this will be stated in the terms and conditions of the discount code. To view the included items select the link provided on your newsletter/our site.
CUSTOMS & DUTIES
What are customs and duties?
Duty is a tariff payable on goods imported. Your ship-to country collects duty and taxes on imported goods, on behalf of the Government. The rates of duty are established by the Department of Finance and can vary significantly from one product to another and one country to another.
How are customs and duties determined?
Customs and duties are based on various factors, but specifically: Country of Origin (manufacturing and textiles), Value of an item (original value, even if the item is on sale)Will I have to pay customs or duties?
- Please note, all international packages may be subject to duties and taxes and is not included in the price at checkout. The limits for duty-free packages are established by your local customs authorities. Please check your local customs website for more info.
How are customs and duties determined?
Customs and duties are based on various factors, but specifically: Country of Origin (manufacturing and textiles), and value of an item (original value, even if the item is on sale).
What other fees (besides duties) am I subject to upon delivery?
There can be additional fees upon delivery beyond taxes and duties.
For example, Canada Post charges a flat, non-refundable fee of $9.95 for all deliveries. Additional fees can include:
Brokerage fee (varies)
Bond Fees-- Usually Bond Fees can be a $10 minimum. And then there is a collection fee of $4.25 upon delivery (It’s always best to highly encourage the customer to pay their fees in advance)
Also, there can be a fee for each additional classification line after the 5 lines ($4.50 per line). So for example, if a customer purchases more than 5 items, they can be charged a fee of $4.50 for each additional item.
Our expedited methods have tracking and faster transit times, but there are in general higher fees than USPS First-Class Mail International.
I applied a coupon code on my order, will I be charged customs based on the original price or the discounted price?
- If you used a coupon on your order, you will be charged the original price. We are legally obligated by Border Agencies to show the original price of that item. The coupon code was applied at the end of checkout, so the discount will be reflected at the bottom of the invoice.
But what if I didn’t use a coupon? I.e., I purchased an item that was marked down 20% off from the original price.
- If you purchased a red-line sale item, that sale value will be reflected on the invoice (Not the original price). For example, I added the Poppy One Piece to my Shopping bag and it is currently priced at $180. It was marked down 20% off. When the customs agency receives this order, the invoice will list the opened at the marked down price, $180.
Can Frankies Bikinis refund customs?
- We cannot reimburse customs in any capacity. These fees are charged by the country of import so we have no control over any customs/duties fees associated with your order.
*For all things Canadian Customs related, here is a helpful link:
*For all things UK Customs related, here is a helpful link:
*For all customs inquiries in Australia, here is a helpful link: