Wholesale Operations Coordinator
Frankies Bikinis, LLC is a fast-growing women’s swimwear, apparel and beauty brand based in Venice, California. We are currently a team of 32 and are looking for a candidate to join our Wholesale department as a Wholesale Operations Coordinator. The Wholesale Operations Coordinator is responsible for the flow and logistics of wholesale orders. They work closely with our 3PL to manage outbound wholesale shipments. This position responds to wholesale inquires and resolves issues regarding wholesale shipments. They are responsible for managing customer profiles in our ERP system and updating as needed. Additionally, they manage Nuorder, our wholesale order platform. The Wholesale Operations Coordinator will implement marketing plans onto Nuorder in order to drive sales. They manage SKU’s, photos, line sheets and the brand profile. Additionally, they handle any integration issues regarding Nuorder and/or shopify.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Manage Vendor Guides and creating direction for our 3PL regarding vendor guides • Resolving wholesale shipment issues ie. Shortages, extensions etc.
• Advise routing instructions for each shipment as needed
• Creating RA’s
• Creating replacement orders
• Sending order confirmations to wholesale customers
• Advising on new vendor guides and routing updates
• Ordering tickets and stickers for necessary customers
• Providing sku information to wholesale accounts
• Prepping necessary paperwork for international customers
• Ownership of EDI systems
• Reporting on wholesale accounts, sales, and other relevant details
• Updating NuOrder with photos, styles, line-sheets ..etc
• Implement marketing plans in Nuorder
• Creating plans to push wholesale sales via Nuorder with email blasts, quick orders, and branding.
• Manage sample trafficking for sales.
• Bachelors degree in Business or a similar degree
• 2 – 3 years experience in Wholesale Sales and Vendor Compliance in relevant industry
• Minimum 1 year experience with 3PL’s and the process of receiving and shipping goods • Ability to reconcile shipments and report data
• Minimum 1 year experience with EDI systems
• Strong ERP management skills
• Ability to analyze and solve problems
• Detailed knowledge of wholesale distribution
• Planning and organizing skills
• Intermediate level in Excel
• Attention to detail
• Willingness to learn and work on a team
- Competitive salary with benefits including fully paid health insurance
- A fun, dynamic and creative work environment
- Flexible working hours
Please submit Resume with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org