Frankies Bikinis, a fast-growing women’s swimwear, apparel and beauty brand is looking for a committed, inspired, hands on individual for the Production Assistant position. As a member of our high performing and fun team, this role will assist in many areas of the pre-production and production coordination and will report to the CMT Production Manager.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Drop off or pick up cuts and trims in the Greater Los Angeles area
- Print UPC stickers for all cuts to contractors
- Weekly trim counts
- Help organize and tag TOPs
- Schedule Ubers and couriers for all movement of cuts/test/pulls
- Print and send tracking details to team on shipments via UPS/FedEx/DHL/etc.
- Create packing lists for all trim send outs
- Manage the package incoming/outgoing spreadsheet
- Assists in WIP data entry and updates
- Assists in updating Apparel Magic based on delivery dates contractors provide day to day
- Purchases and manages all trim inventory – heat transfers, metal goods, woven labels, care and content labels and ensures each contractor has what they need for each order
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years of experience in fashion industry
- Familiar with swim and apparel construction
- Associates or Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
- Experience as a team player who thrives in fast paced environments
- Flexibility, adaptability and excellent organization skills
- Ability to roll up your sleeves to take on new projects outside of day-to-day scope, pending business needs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; the ability to interact with all personality types and behaviors
- Valid drivers license and car
About Frankies Bikinis:
Founded in Malibu and based in Venice, California, Frankies Bikinis is a global online destination for fashion-forward beachwear. Known for high-end fabrics, fashion-forward shapes, and cheeky bottoms, our collections are designed to fit every woman. Since the company’s inception, founder Francesca Aiello has evolved the brand into a beach lifestyle brand, expanding product offerings to include ready-to-wear clothing and beauty.
Frankies Bikinis offers a dynamic, creative, and fun environment. We work at a fast pace to keep things fresh with new products launching every day. We look to the latest styles coming off the runway as we create each new drop. We offer flexible working hours, competitive salaries, and cover 100 % of health insurance.
Frankies Bikinis is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please apply on LinkedIn.