People and Culture Manager
We are excited to be looking for a committed, inspired, hands on individual for the newly established People & Culture Manager position (P&C Manager). As our first dedicated HR Manager this individual will have a key role in all aspects of people and culture management including hiring, onboarding, benefits, employee administration as well as company culture. The main function of this position is to provide People support for consistent with our company Culture.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Hiring, Onboarding, Separations:
- Process job board postings (LinkedIn, Indeed, Company careers page etc.)
- Engage and coordinate recruiters when required
- Schedule/organize phone/video screens, in-person interviews, and conduct reference checks
- Process all new hires, promotions, rate increases and transfers
- Assist with new hire packets and new hire orientations
- Maintain and update job descriptions and postings
- Manage employee terminations including coordinating all documentation and conducting exit interviews
- Timely hires of qualified people for budgeted positions as required to implement organizational growth plans
Administrative and Benefits
- Primary Administrator of Gusto HR and Payroll system
- Update and maintain active employee information based on approved Change of Status forms
- Ensure all pay and position information is up to date in Gusto prior to each payroll run
- Continually monitor HRIS and Payroll systems for accuracy
- Keep all personnel information compliant and digitally stored in Gusto
- Assist with unemployment claims, employee verifications and garnishments as requested
- Miscellaneous administrative and general office tasks as requested
- Administer employee benefit enrollments and determine employee eligibility
- Inform employees of their health benefit options and plans
- Ensure HR policies and procedures are formalized and understood
- Establish credibility throughout the organization as an effective listener and problem-solver of people issues
- Plan and execute employee special events (support provided as needed)
- Help to streamline processes to maximize efficiency and output
- Develop and implement learning and development programs
- Ensure all managers conduct and document performance review consistently and on schedule (provide performance review training if necessary)
- Demonstrate skills in building and developing individuals and teams through humility, empowerment, and transparent leadership
- Identify and recommend process and organizational solutions and improvements
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferebly in HR Management, Business, or other related field and 5-7 years of HR work experience in an office environment
- Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality of all aspects of job responsibilities
- Good interpersonal relations with proven communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detail-oriented and results-driven
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Experience as a team player who thrives in fast paced environments
- Flexibility, adaptability and excellent organization skills
- Ability to roll up your sleeves to take on new projects outside of day-to-day scope, pending business needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills; the ability to interact with all personality types and behaviors
About Frankies Bikinis:
Frankies Bikinis is a global online destination for fashion-forward swimwear founded in 2012 by Francesca Aiello. Known for high-end fabrics, fashion forward shapes, and cheeky bottoms, our bikinis look great on everybody. Since the company’s inception, the brand has evolved into a lifestyle brand, expanding product offerings to include apparel, beauty, and footwear. Frankies Bikinis’ designs can be found in better retail boutiques including Revolve, Intermix, Free People, Kith, and Browns. The largest selection of Frankies Bikinis can be found at frankiesbikinis.com.
We’re a fast-paced, highly-collaborative, customer-centric, swimwear-loving and solutions-oriented team. We’re also big fans of dogs, snacks, and not taking ourselves too seriously. We’re always looking for intelligent, kind, and passionate and ambitious people to join us and help us bring our amazing products to the world.
Everyone is welcome at Frankies Bikinis - we’re passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community and creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Why Join Us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, and passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job and so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded. Breaks to pet dogs, hang with coworkers, and leaving the office at a reasonable time are encouraged.
- Care about growth? So do we. We’re growing rapidly, so we’ve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects and business needs pop up all the time, and we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff you’d expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid health insurance), a 401k plan with employer match, fun team outings, and much more.
Please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org