Frankies Bikinis, a fast-growing women’s swimwear, apparel, and beauty brand, is looking for a committed individual for the Paid Media Specialist position to join the Ecommerce & Marketing Team.
We are looking for a skilled Paid Media Specialist to help manage, grow, and optimize our advertising channels in order to help achieve Frankies Bikinis aggressive business goals.
The primary responsibilities are as follows:
- Work closely with Director of Growth to develop and optimize a diversified channel strategy
- Execute strategy across Paid Social, Search, and Programmatic channels
- Carefully analyze campaign performance; evaluate and interpret performance related KPIs
- Prepare accurate reports and with clearly synthesized insights and actionable next steps
- Continuously propose optimizations and assure the quality control of campaigns
- Research creative, market trends, and competition to ensure Frankies Bikinis is competitive in the market
- Develop and implement tests at a rapid pace
- Analyze and recommend new copy & creative using both qualitative and quantitative metrics
- Stays up to date on relevant industry trends, new ad products, and best practices
- Maintain relationships with key vendors, platforms, and technology partners
- Must have a strong understanding of product feeds.
- Willingness to learn new platforms (e.g. CTV, OTT, etc.)
- Work with marketing teams to edit and effectively integrate influencer content into native social media buys by way of whitelisting, and/or branded content.
- 2-5 year’s experience with strong understanding of FB/IG campaigns
- Proven success working on paid social campaigns for direct-to-consumer brands, ideally with budgets above $5M per year
- Capable of working independently and creating plans from the ground up
- Strong familiarity with marketing funnels + attribution analysis
- A strong, proactive communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
- Google Ads and Facebook Blueprint certifications a plus
- Competitive salary with benefits including fully paid health insurance
- A fun, dynamic, and creative work environment
- Flexible working hours
Please apply on LinkedIn.