Frankies Bikinis, a fast-growing women’s swimwear, apparel and beauty brand is looking for a committed, inspired, hands on individual for the Import Production Assistant position. As a member of our high performing and fun team, this role is an integral part of the development and production departments.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Assists in the pass off from development to production
- Ensure all tech packs, bill of materials and sew-by samples are accurate for production
- Owns the Centric (PLM) to Apparel Magic (ERP) integration for bill of materials
- Day-to-day coordination with vendors to ensure we are hitting our production goals and deadlines
- Maintain raw materials inventory and create/receive purchase orders
- Assists in organizing and uploading information daily to the Work In Progress Report
- Manage receipt and tracking of PP and TOP samples, checks in on WIP
- Create packing lists for all trim send outs for each Purchase Order
- Communicates UPC information, confirmed contents, care instructions, and packing instructions to factory
- Assists with sourcing and sampling
- Manage communication with vendors - sampling, color standards, costing, minimums, lead times, and QC issues. Advise manager of exceptions and best solutions.
- Update & own deadlines in Centric/Apparel Magic and Marketing Calendar daily to ensure schedule is on time for production; responsible for holding stakeholders to production deadlines.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2-4 years of experience in fashion industry
- Associates or Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of swim and apparel construction
- Experience in excel
- Experience as a team player who thrives in fast paced environments
- Flexibility, adaptability and excellent organization skills
- Ability to roll up your sleeves to take on new projects outside of day-to-day scope, pending business needs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; the ability to interact with all personality types and behaviors
About Frankies Bikinis:
Founded in Malibu and based in Venice, California, Frankies Bikinis is a global online destination for fashion-forward beachwear. Known for high-end fabrics, fashion-forward shapes, and cheeky bottoms, our collections are designed to fit every woman. Since the company’s inception, founder Francesca Aiello has evolved the brand into a beach lifestyle brand, expanding product offerings to include ready-to-wear clothing and beauty.
Frankies Bikinis offers a dynamic, creative, and fun environment. We work at a fast pace to keep things fresh with new products launching every day. We look to the latest styles coming off the runway as we create each new drop. We offer flexible working hours, competitive salaries, and cover 100 % of health insurance.
Frankies Bikinis is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please apply on LinkedIn.