Frankies Bikinis, a fast-growing women’s swimwear, apparel and beauty brand, is looking for a Graphic Designer to join the Marketing & E-Commerce team. The ideal candidate should have a genuine excitement for swimwear and fashion, are immersed in trends in art and design, strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
The Graphic Designer position is to execute high quality print and digital assets for Marketing, E-Commerce, and Wholesale. The ideal candidate has an integrated design background and can transition from print to digital projects seamlessly.
- Concept and execute daily email and eCommerce layouts and assets
- Concept and execute Marketing and PR print collateral (ex. Hang Tags, Press Mailers)
- Assist in the creation of seasonal design campaign initiatives
- Assist in creation and maintenance of the Frankie’s Bikinis brand identity (encompassing both digital + print initiatives)
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- Proficient in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Must have strong typography, photo cropping and layout composition skills
- Collaborative design attitude and work habits
- Ability to manage multiple projects with concurrent due dates
- Attention to detail, organized with excellent follow up skills
- Solution oriented with the ability to design “something out of nothing”
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent in Graphic Design
- Minimum 2 years of In-house graphic design experience (fashion industry experience preferred)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Online portfolio showcasing digital + print work
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience with seasonal photography concept creation
- Experience with print and packaging production (beauty specifically)
- Experience with print retail design
Frankies Bikinis is a global online destination for fashion-forward swimwear founded in 2012 by Francesca Aiello. Known for high-end fabrics, fashion forward shapes, and cheeky bottoms, our bikinis look great on everybody. Since the company’s inception, the brand has evolved into a lifestyle brand, expanding product offerings to include apparel, beauty, and footwear. Frankies Bikinis’ designs can be found in better retail boutiques including Revolve, Intermix, Free People, Kith, and Browns. The largest selection of Frankies Bikinis can be found at frankiesbikinis.com.
We’re a fast-paced, highly-collaborative, customer-centric, swimwear-loving and solutions-oriented team. We’re also big fans of dogs, snacks, and not taking ourselves too seriously. We’re always looking for intelligent, kind, and passionate and ambitious people to join us and help us bring our amazing products to the world.
Everyone is welcome at Frankies Bikinis - we’re passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community and creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please apply on LinkedIn.