We are seeking a talented, hardworking and enthusiastic Ecommerce Manager. Ideal candidate will have experience with marketing and Ecommerce. We are looking for someone who is creative, professional, and has a passion for fashion and online shopping.
• Daily site maintenance -- work with all pertinent parties to establish site stability, site changes, problem trouble shooting, escalation and resolution.
• Provide daily, weekly, monthly ecommerce reporting
• Own the email marketing strategy, coordinate eDM creative development, coding and deployment.
• Work with e-marketing team to optimize sales and profitability of affiliate, search and other partner channels
• Partner with Brand Marketing and Social Media team to identify, develop and execute initiatives to drive brand awareness, acquisition and positive customer sentiment.
• Drive strategic change by identifying potential business opportunities relating to e-Commerce.
• Work with the operations team to maintain excellent fulfillment metrics, minimize chargebacks, return cycle, and maintain high in-stock rates
• Forecast, plan and optimize webstore buys
• Optimize site through site analytics and onsite testing
• Ensure product detail information accuracy, including copywriting, image selection, and sizing guides
• Review touch points to identify opportunities for sales growth; including bestsellers, category traffic, top product views, abandonment etc.
• Solid experience in a similar role
• Online trading, merchandising or CRM experience with commercial responsibility Results focused with strong business acumen and a desire to deliver work of the highest quality
• You'll have a passion for the web and sound knowledge of online selling as a multi-channel retailer, merchandising and operations including direct experience of Analytics, SEO, payment systems and fulfilment operations
• Demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills, you'll have the opportunity to influence the strategic direction of the business in what is an exciting time
• Self-starter, highly motivated and positive attitude
• Ability to work simultaneously with multiple teams in different locales and different time zones
• Experience of growing revenue and implementing improvements
Education + Experience
• 3+ years of relevant experience in ecommerce, ideally in multi-channel environment
• 4 year degree in Marketing/Business or the equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience in fashion or beauty industry a plus