Director Of Performance Marketing
Frankies Bikinis, LLC is a fast-growing women’s swimwear, apparel and beauty brand based in Venice, California. We are currently a team of 36 and are looking to for a candidate to join our Marketing Department as the Director of Performance Marketing.
The ideal candidate will have very strong analytical and creative thinking skills to drive the eCommerce/DTC marketing funnel for Frankies Bikinis. As a member of our high performing and fun team, you’ll drive sales through new customer acquisitions and retention campaigns - identifying growth opportunities throughout the consumer lifecycle. You will report to the VP of Marketing and eCommerce.
The primary responsibilities are as follows:
- Own all aspects of performance marketing: develop strategies and plans to drive near-term new customer acquisition and build a foundation for healthy growth in the future
- Hire and manage a performance marketing group which shall initially consist of 4 direct reports handling SEO, CRM, Affiliate and Paid Marketing.
- Drive acquisition and growth across all digital channels including but not limited to search, social, display, video, and affiliate.
- Oversee our CRM efforts including email, sms, as well as direct mail.
- Identify, test, measure, and optimize channels in order to grow revenue while maintaining strong LTV/CPA ratio and unit economics.
- Manage a large piece of the marketing budget while being holistic and resourceful in your approach to spend.
- Supervise marketing spend, audit software solutions and contract management based on ROI analysis and costing structure.
- Work with the Site Merchandising team on an annual site and campaign calendars, detailing the timelines of seasonal promotions, along with other campaigns.
- Work with the Brand Marketing team to create aligned consumer communications across all channels (onsite, social, mobile, stores) and to ensure both strong commercial and consistent brand messages.
- 4-6 years of performance marketing experience: Paid Social, Paid Search and Paid Display experience required.
- Strong knowledge of Affiliate Marketing, SEO required, Direct Mail preferred
- A team player who thrives in fast paced environments.
- Experience with managing external digital agencies and building/managing an internal growth team.
- Must be passionate about fashion and swimwear.
- Strong analytical skills and a passion for leveraging data to derive insights and drive impactful business and marketing decisions.
- Advanced proficiency in Google Analytics, Excel and other analytical tools required.
- Flexible, adaptable and ready to roll up sleeves to take on new projects outside of day-to-day scope, pending business needs
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in relevant analytical major required. Masters degree preferred.
- Competitive salary with benefits including fully paid health insurance
- A fun, dynamic and creative work environment
- Flexible working hours
Please submit Resume with salary requirements to: email@example.com