Customer Service Representative
Frankies Bikinis is a global online destination for fashion forward beachwear inspired by Malibu and made in Los Angeles. We are seeking talented and driven purveyors of sun, style, good vibes to be a part of the Frankies Bikini team. We are always looking for new talent, so if you are interested in joining the Frankies Bikinis team send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We are seeking a well-qualified Customer Service Team Leader. You will lead a small, but efficient service team and assist us with servicing our expanding E-Commerce customer base. You will have a voice in development of all areas of our Customer Service Department.
The right candidate will be an excited go-getter with an ‘I can do’ frame of mind. If you have ever thought to yourself, “that’s not my job” this probably isn’t the right place for you. We are looking for someone who is comfortable rolling up their sleeves to get things done, regardless of what’s in their job description.
- Inspire and motivate other team members to grow and improve their customer service (CS) skills
- Simplify and improve CS systems
- Oversee all ecommerce operations, including: orders, refunds, phone calls, email, chat & customer service
- Conduct regular team member training sessions to ensure service standards are met.
- Manage all open ecommerce orders, ensuring all orders are processed within the specified SLA’s defined with our 3pl
- Accurate order entry, purchase order entry, and inventory transfers/adjustments
- Handle customer chargebacks, RA’s and missing packages
- Manage return process and ensuring a timely and smooth experience for the customer
- Daily checking of order error messages, providing commercial invoices for international orders
- Excite customers with considerate care and attention to detail
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 2-4 years of experience in the apparel space or similar field
- Must be proficient in excel
- Thorough understanding of entire ecommerce process from conversion to fulfillment to customer service
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive in identifying, resolving and communicating challenges and presenting potential solutions
- Must have a hands-on approach willing to dive in and help whenever needed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, the ability to compose responsive & helpful emails and chat sessions
- General software and computer skills; Experience with Zen-desk Chat, Returnly, Shopify, ApparelMagic a big plus