Frankies Bikinis, LLC is a fast-growing women’s swimwear, apparel and beauty brand based in Venice, California. We are currently a team of 36 and are looking to for a candidate to join our Social Media Team as Copywriter.
The ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled, imaginative writer with a great eye for detail that is comfortable working in a collaborative environment. As a member of our Marketing team, you will write clear, concise copy to inform and engage our target audiences. We are looking for a candidate that is creative, innovative, and able to easily adapt to rapid changes in consumer preferences. As Copywriter, you will use SEO principles while writing attractively and clearly in our distinctive brand voice. You will report to the Manager of Social Media Marketing.
The primary responsibilities are as follows:
- Write clear, concise, and grammatically correct copy with a distinctive voice
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Collaborate with Marketing, PR, Social teams, and others on large- or small-scale projects (EX: email campaigns, paid ads, website landing pages, blog posts, and social media captions)
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews as needed
- Edit and proofread copy
- Maintain a clear and consistent brand voice
- Use SEO strategy to maximize the copy’s total reach
- Source images and other necessary content
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to business leaders
- Work with the Marketing team to create aligned copy strategy across all channels (website, social, print) and to ensure a strong brand voice that is consistent with brand messages.
- 2-3 years of copywriting experience preferred
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Strong research skills
- Experience with SEO and a solid understanding of its concepts
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Exceptional skill with social media writing, including the use of hashtags and emojis
- A team player who thrives in fast paced environments
- Must be passionate about fashion and swimwear
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- BSc/BA in marketing, English, journalism or related field preferred
Please apply on LinkedIn.